Sunday, March 11, 2012

Get Well Wishes and Feel Better Kisses!

Hi everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card that I made for my sister who fell down last week and broke her leg.  She had to have surgery on it and is still recuperating in the hospital so I made her this card to cheer her up a little bit.  My daughter and I were trying to think of a sentiment to put on the inside and we came up with "Get Well Wishes and Feel Better Kisses".  Isn't it cute (hehe)!  I am going to enter it into the Peachy Keen Anything Goes Challenge.  Thanks for looking and have great day!  :)





Materials Used:
  • Paisley Cricut Cartridge (Elephant)
  • Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge (Card Base)
  • Peachy Keen Stamps- Everyday Character Faces
  • Cloud Punch
  • Stickles
  • Blue and White Gelly Roll Pens
  • Computer Generated Sentiment
  • Smiley Face Sticker (on inside)
  • Googly Eye

13 comments:

  1. Awww, what a great Feel Better card! Love that elephant and his google eye (they just crack me up!), and your PKS faces are adorable. I hope your sister heals quickly! :)
    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable, Karen!! I love the sweet elephant and clouds and oh my gosh, the sentiment is fabulous!! I hope everything goes well with the surgery and your sister is feeling much better soon :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your sister's accident. How could this not cheer her up?! It is completely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute I love the smiley clouds in the sky this ought to really cheer her up. Sorry to hear she broke her leg. I hope it heals soon.
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww I hope she feels better! i'm sure your cute card will cheer her up!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute !!! love the glitter on the clouds and the heart. and pop dotting the cute elephant! thanks for linking up with us at Peachy Keen this week !!!!

    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute !!! love the glitter on the clouds and the heart. and pop dotting the cute elephant! thanks for linking up with us at Peachy Keen this week !!!!

    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is super cute!! Love this cute elephant!! I hope your sister feels better soon!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ PKS!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute card, I like the added dimension. thanks for joining the PKS challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet! I am sending prayers for you sister and a speedy recovery!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, this is so precious! This will certainly help her on her road to a quick recovery! The sweet elephant is adorable and i love the PK clouds! The sentiment is perfect. Beautifully done, my friend! Many prayers for your sister!

    Hugs and blessings!
    http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the saying inside your card-

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww the little clouds and elephant are soooo cute! Love how you popped it up! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete