Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Krafty Girls Challenge #6- Dear Mom

Hi there!  With Mother's Day being on May 13th this year, this week's Krafty Girls challenge is to create a project with a Mother's Day theme.  For my project my daughter and I made a card for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day from the kids. She really likes flowers so we thought this would be a good idea for her card.  My sister gave me the new Peachy Keen Cherub Face Assortment for my birthday last week and I could not wait to use them!  The faces on this set are adorable!  I hope to see you link up your project this week at Krafty Girls!

I am entering this card into the Little Scrap Pieces challenge which is to use pink or purple on your project. I am also entering this into the Hiding In My Craft Room challenge which is to have flowers on your project. Thanks for looking and have a great day!  :)


Materials Used:
-Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge (Flowers)
-Peachy Keen Stamps - Cherub Face Assortment
-Fiskars Butterfly Punch
-Fiskars Cloud Punch
-White Gelly Roll Pen
-Gelly Roll Glitter Pen (Eyelids)

12 comments:

Linda said...

What a cute card, I love it. The PK face is adorable and the glitter on the eyes makes them pop. I really like the papers too!

Linda

The Creative Mommy said...

LOVE THIS!!! I love that you used a Grandma sentiment!!

Those flowers are just too cute!!!

Super Job!


Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Not fair...you didn't tell us it was your birthday last week, Karen!! ♫ Happy birthday to you ♫ happy birthday to you ♫ happy (belated) birthday dear Karen ♫ happy birthday to you!! I hope your day was filled with much love and happiness!! This card is absolutely adorable!! I love the PK face and the design is so creative and fun!! Love it :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Hi Karen great sister great birthday gift! You did a fantastic job using it. The little pink tulip is so so adorable. Just love you sentiment too. Karen

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Beautiful job! I love the colors and the PK stamp you used. Thanks for sharing & Joining HIMCR DT AJ!

My Cutie Scrap said...

It´s so beatiful your card!..I love it. Big Hugs, LizScrap

Arcy Scraps said...

Very cute card Karen! I looove that face on the flower!
♥ Cyndy

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Great card! Love the flowers and the Peachy Keen face. Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!
Angela
HIMCR DT

Maribel said...

Oh my! This is so adorable! I love how cute the flowers look and the pink tulip is just perfect with that face!
Maribel

Karen H said...

Happy belated birthday, my sweet friend!!! I hope it was as wonderful as the sweet cherub faces! Hehe! Oh gosh, this card is so precious! I love your paper choices for the landscape and the tulips are so beautiful. I love the fluttering butterfly... of course! :o) Amazing card as always, Karen. :) (I'm sorry for the comment delay! So upsetting!)

Hugs and blessings!

Sherrie K. said...

Sorry, we missed your birthday!! happy belated birthday-hope you had a wonderful day:)
Your card is so darling-love that PK face:)
sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Cute flowers. I love the faces.