Sunday, January 13, 2013

Love Bug :)

Hi everyone!  Today I'm sharing a Valentine's Day card that I will be sending to Madison from Funky Cards for her I Feel the Love Project.  This month the I Feel Love the project is paying to tribute to Ms. Victoria Leigh Soto.  She lost her life while protecting the students in her first grade class at Sandy Hook Elementary.  Because of her selfless actions some of them survived that tragic day.  Madison is collecting Valentine's Day cards for those students.  In addition, she is collecting cards for Ms. Soto's family.  You can read more about it HERE.  For my card I used the bee from Create a Critter 2 and put a Peachy Keen face on it.  I followed the sketch from this week's Peachy Keen Challenge for this card.  I will also be entering this into a few challenges.  Thanks for looking and have a great day!  :)

Challenges Entered:

 
Wobbling!
 

Materials Used:
  • Create a Critter 2 Cricut Cartridge
  • Peachy Keen "Happy Lashes" Stamp Set
  • Whimsical Designs "With Love" Stamp Set (Love Bug)
  • Studio G Stamp Set (Inside Sentiment)
  • My Creative Time Chocolate Greetings Die
  • Stickles and Twine

21 comments:

  1. SUPER cute card Karen!I LOVE your little bee and the great background paper,ADORABLE!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your card Karen! My husband always calls me LoveBug! Love that you put it on a Wobble too! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol super cute! Just makes me smile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling card! Your bee is too cute! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling card! Your bee is too cute! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable, Karen...it makes me smile!! The love bug is too stinkin' cute!! The paper is so fun!! What an awesome card for a fabulous cause!! Happy Sunday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute I love the face you used on the bee and the background paper is awesome. Some child will love receiving this.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too cute, the little PK face looks great and the sentiment tag is perfect! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Duper Cute!!Love the use of the Action Wobble!!The recipients will love this card,I DO!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!! Love this cartridge and I love that patterned paper you used! Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at My Paper Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card!! I just made a card with this little cutie on it to. Love that you added an action wobble to it. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week !!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Karen, this is so precious!!! I LOVE that we use the same sentiment! It's so perfect and I love the whimsical font.. I really think the kids will like it, too. :o) Your lovey dovey bug is bursting with sweetness from her sweet antennae to the adorable PK face. :o) The papers are marvelous. You will give such love and joy to whichever kiddo receives this card, my friend. It is always a pleasure to participate in IFTL with you each month! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable card! The face on that cuties is just so sweet! It is sure to put a smile on someones face!
    Happy Monday!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww Love your cute wobbly Bee Karen! SO cute! Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Peachy Keen this week. Good luck! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is adorable!!! I love the Action Wobble. What fun:) Thank you so much for supporting the I Feel the Love Project. I really appreciate all that you do for our great cause. You ROCK!!!
    ~Madison

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow action wobble and that adorable pk face home run cute.....

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a darling card! Love the bee in pink - too cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so darn cute! I love the action wobbles. I just received my order but have yet to use them. Thanks for the inspiration. Your creations are so lovable:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so super duper adorable!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete