Friday, May 17, 2013

Cut It Up Challenge #18- Make it Mini

Hi everyone!  It's time for another challenge over at Cut It Up!  The challenge is to make anything small and to use a die cut.  For my project I made a post-it-note holder.  I used the frog from the Create a Critter Cartridge.  I hope to see you link up your project at Cut It Up!  Thanks for looking and have a great day!  :)


Materials Used:
  • Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge
  • Seeing Spots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
  • Peeled Paint Distress Ink
  • Stickles

12 comments:

  1. I sure do like your post-it holder. May need to make a few of these for my teacher friends for next school year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome post-it holder, Karen!! The frog is so cute!! I love his shiny cheeks!! Fabulous project my friend!! Happy Friday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone would love to jot down a note with this cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cute frog post-it holder. Adorable!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute post-it note holder! I love the embossing and his shiny little cheeks!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cute cute! Gosh...I haven't done a notepad in such a long time. Thanks for the inspiration to get back to some wonderful projects that have been done and need to be done and enjoyed again. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. I love this idea and want one of these. ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute, so adorable. Thanks for stopping by and leaving the lovely comments.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My dear friend, this post-it note holder is so sweet! I love the adorable froggie.. the embossing looks amazing against the polka dot background. :o) Beautifully done, as always! I apologize for the delay, Karen. My present for Ashley is taking such a long time and I still have a lot to do, so I've been unable to take breaks to visit my crafty pals. :( I miss you!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. he post it note holder is very cute - such a fun project!

    ReplyDelete