Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Krafty Girls Challenge #20- Mint

Hi everyone!  It's time for another challenge over at Krafty Girls!  This week's challenge is to create any paper craft that incorporates the color mint.  I got this ice cream cone card cutting file from the Silhouette store.  Each scoop lifts up so you can write a message under each one.  I embossed the ice cream with the D'Vine Swirls Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.  The sentiment is from Joy's Life.  The set is called Sweet Popsicle Puns.  I hope to see you link up at Krafty Girls!  Thanks for looking and have a great day!  :)



8 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love how the ice cream scoops open. The embossing looks so good too!

    Linda
    http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yummy!! This looks so delicious!! The embossing is awesome!! I love how each scoop opens!! Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, this is so sweet and beautiful! I bought that cut file the same week it appeared... it's just irresistible! You've perfectly showcased why I love it so much! The embossing is gorgeous and I love how authentic the cone is. The twine and message are the perfect touch. Wonderful work as always, my friend! I hope you're having a beautiful week! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these colors together! It looks so tasty I want to run out for some ice cream!!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Cute Cute!!! I love the added touch of the twine around the cone!

    Stacey
    DT sister

    ReplyDelete