Friday, October 18, 2013

Cut It Up Challenge #30- Halloween

Hi everyone!  It's time for another challenge over at Cut It Up Challenges!  This week's challenge is to create a project for Halloween or Day of the Dead.  For my project I made a Halloween card.  The cute bear cut was a freebie from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  The sentiment is from Cardz TV "Beary Sweet" Stamp Set.  The sponsor for this challenge is Digital Delights.  I hope to see you link up at Cut It Up!  Thanks for looking and have a great day!  :)


8 comments:

  1. Karen, your card makes me smile every time I see it. That bear is so cute!!! And I love your glittery ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO darn cute! I am in love with this bear...LOL!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is so adorable, Karen!! The bear is so sweet...I just love him!! What a fun card!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Karen! I love that bear in the pumpkin image. So sweet. Great card design too!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Karen! I love that bear in the pumpkin image. So sweet. Great card design too!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, this is absolutely adorable! I love the sweet bear in the pumpkin... I can't get over how many adorable cuts there are for the Silhouette! :o) I love the harvesty plaid paper and the pretty ribbon, too! Fantastic card as always, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. I love all the matting and the paper. And those BLUE eyes!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I am always on the slow boat with getting my comments up. This is freakin' adorable! I love the papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete