Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Krafty Girls Challenge #16- Anything Goes

Hi everyone!  I'm so excited to tell you that the Krafty Girls challenge blog is back!  To celebrate, Challenge #16 is Anything Goes!  For my project I made a birthday card using my Silhouette Cameo.  The easel card is a cutting file from My Scrap Chick and the bunny is a cutting file from Kaboodle Bug Designs.  I hope to see you link up your project at Krafty Girls!  Thanks for looking and have a great day!  :)




Materials Used:
  • Cardz TV "Make a Wish" Stamp Set
  • Tea Dye Distress Ink
  • Bling

7 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Love the little rabbit and blingy flowers. Great edging on the easel card too!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, what an adorable card! That little bunny is adorable!!

    Stacey
    DT sister
    http://staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable, Karen!! That little bunny is so sweet!! What a fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did this with the Cameo? The cuts are so intricate and exact! This bunny is so cute! Love the colors too!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, this is such a precious birthday card! I love the beautiful shape of the easel, but of course that adorable bunny steals the show. It's amazing! I need to bookmark that cut file. :o) You're using your Cameo so beautifully. I'm still so in love with mine.. the precision is astounding. I love your inking and the beautiful sparkles you added to the blossoms. :o) Marvelous as always, my friend! And I'm so happy the Krafty Girls challenge has returned!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fellow Silhouette user... YAY!!! Isn't it amazing?

    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete