Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Krafty Girls Challenge #18- Musically Inclined

Hi everyone!  It's time for another challenge over at Krafty Girls!  This week the challenge is to create any paper craft that has a musical theme to it.  For my project, I decided to make a birthday card for my father-in-law.  He is a big Elvis Presley fan (isn't everybody♥?) so I thought this card would be perfect for him!  This adorable Elvis bear is from Paper Piecings by Nikki.  I put him on an action wobble so he could dance.  The card base is from the Silhouette Store.  I hope to see you link up at Krafty Girls!  Thank you, thank you very much ;) for looking and have a great day!  :)

Challenges Entered:





Materials Used:
  • Bug Bites "All Year Round" Stamp Set (Outside)
  • Cardz TV "Make a Wish" Stamp Set (Inside)
  • Recollections Music Note Punch
  • Buttons and Twine
  • Action Wobble

12 comments:

  1. CARINISSIMO QUESTO ORSETTO

    CIAO DA ALE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your card! All the details are amazing! I still have not used action wobbles and I'm really feeling like I'm missing out!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little Elvis bear is too cute!! I love that he wobbles!! The shape is fabulous!! What a beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is probably the most adorable card I've ever seen, Karen!

    -Theresa
    http://ahappyscrappylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliaant idea an elvis bear I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #111 Father’s day/ or a card for a man!! challenge, Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cool is that card! Love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love that little Elvis bear!!

    Stacey
    DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  8. THis is super, I love the card base and super cute teddy bear!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg this is the most adorable Elvis bear I love this card Pinned it! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Karen, this is such an amazing birthday card! That Elvis bear is so adorable and I love that you put him on an action wobble! This is fantastic in every single way. He will love every inch of this. :o) Amazing idea and wonderful execution, my friend! I hope you're having a happy week! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How did I miss this...I t is rockin' cute!

    ReplyDelete