Sunday, May 11, 2014

Craftin Desert Divas Summer Lovin' Facebook Blog Hop!

Hi everyone!  This weekend Craftin Desert Divas and KaDoodle Bug Designs are having a Facebook Fan Page Hop!  You can start the hop HERE on Tara's Facebook page.  Also, I just made a Facebook page and would love it if you "liked" my page HERE!! Each day of the hop you could win $25 in regular priced patterns from KaDoodle Bug Designs or a Craftin Desert Divas stamp set!  For my project I made a card using the Beach Bears set from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I also used the "Making a Splash" sentiment from the CDD Summer Lovin' stamp set that you can purchase HERE.  Thanks for looking and I hope to see you join in on the fun!  Have a great day!  :)




Challenges Entered:

3 comments:

  1. I love this card, it's so cute! The enamel dots look nice in the corners and your stitching looks perfect. Adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, cute , and fun !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, this is such an adorable card! I love that die cut and the fun scene you've created. I will like your FB page when I hop on later today or this weekend! I only go there for DT stuff when needed, but will visit your page the moment I'm there! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete