Monday, February 2, 2015

Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party - Red, White, and Pink

Hi everyone!  Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is to create a project with Red, White, and Pink.

For my project I used the new "Short & Sweet Tags" stamps set for the "Hugs and kisses" sentiment.  The box is from the Silhouette Studio.



The sponsors are...

Craftin Desert Divas
Craftin Desert Diva's - one stamp set

Too Cute by Jessica - $25 gift card

The more you link up, the better chance you have to win. Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along!

Thanks for looking and have a great day! :)

10 comments:

  1. Karen, your box is gorgeous! What a beautiful shape and I love your paper! The lacy trims are so pretty beneath the twine.. and the sentiment is so sweet! Lovely work, my friend! Have a happy day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such a cute box Karen. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great treat box Karen!! I love the heart shaped handles and the paper you used is very pretty!!
    hugs,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous gift box!! I love the heart shaped handles!! The paper is perfect!! Awesome project!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute box looks awesome and fun
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute box looks awesome and fun
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen! I'm fluttering in to leave you a little update. Unfortunately my Blogger absence will continue indefinitely, which breaks my heart. My arm injury remains a burden and I cannot craft or type long enough to leave comments. I can peek in on my phone to see what you've been up to, but that's about it. Additionally, my sweet mom had hip replacement surgery. She requires my presence and assistance 24/7. When we are both healed up, I will return to crafting and commenting. Thank you for the love and encouragement you have always shown me. You are a blessing!

    Sparkly hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable, I love how you rocked that combination of colors!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete